Important message from the owners
In today’s uncertainty, our community will work together to help keep each other healthy. Modern Air takes the health and well-being of your family and employees very seriously. With the COVID-19 affecting everyone, Modern Air would like to let you know that we remain committed to keeping our communities comfortable. While we continue to provide you with the unmatched service you expect, we are also taking all precautions to keep from being exposed or exposing your family to COVID-19. For 52 years, Modern Air has helped clean and protect the one thing your family needs most, the air they breathe. We encourage you to call if you have any issues with your heating or cooling system at home or work regardless of what brand you own. The Comfort Engineers at Modern Air are here for you.
Products and services to help provide the highest degree of in home air quality.
- (HEPA) Hospital Grade Air Filters - A Healthy Climate® HEPA system is capable of removing nearly all allergy-aggravating contaminants, including some of the smallest particles and bacteria.
- UV Germicidal Lights - Unlike some air purifiers on the market, Healthy Climate® germicidal lights provide protection from germs without producing ozone, a toxic gas that can irritate the lungs.
- Duct Cleaning - promotes fewer particles in the air of your home. We recommend air duct cleaning once per year in order to keep your air quality safe.
PLEASE NOTICE: During the COVID -19 outbreak, to help ensure the health of both your family and ours, please read the following suggestions:
- Please call Modern Air rather than arriving in person
- If you currently have a set time for a Comfort Engineer to show up at your home, please make us aware of anyone who has traveled outside of the state or country in the last 10 days and if anyone in your home is showing signs of flu like symptoms.
Modern Air will not send anyone to your home who is showing signs of illness.
Owners, Jason Hoelting & Travis Sullivan